FluoroPel Membrane Coatings
Oleophobic Coatings for Membranes, Vents, Filters and Mesh
Major Properties of FluoroPel Coated Membranes
- Coated membranes resist water and oil, while allowing passage of air, gases and sound
- Helps porous substrates achieve an oleophobicity grade of up to 8
- Available in either fluorosolvents or organic solvents
- Coated membranes can withstand 200°C for 24 hours without losing its properties
Major Applications of FluoroPel Coated Membranes
- FluoroPel membrane applications include, filtration, venting, and diffusion barrier applications.
- Venting membranes are used in automotive-related applications such as, headlamps, electric motors, ABS brakes, gas tanks pressure sensors, engine oil sensors and combustion engines.
- FluoroPel venting membranes are used in healthcare applications such as catheters, IV filter vents, suction-related apparatuses, and instruments.
- FluoroPel coated vents and mesh provide protection from water for water resistant electronics, computer disk drives, headphones, and sound systems.
- Coated membranes can be used for vented packaging, gas sensors and fracking water organics cleanup and separation.
Our experts are available to assist you with selecting the best FluoroPel product for your application. Please email (email@example.com) or call (301 470-6267) for assistance.